Freitag, 7. September 2018

The first days at Berkeley

Hi there,

I haven´t postet something for quite a long time, but I decided to start with some blogging again.

As some of you might know, I am currently at the University of California Berkeley where I am part of the Berkeley Haas Global Access Program.

So far, it has been absolutely amazing and I learn a lot here every day.
I will soon post more about my academic and personal experience here soon, but for now here are some pictures from our short trip to San Francisco, which is only around 30 minutes away from Berkeley.









The weather wasn't so nice, but this is quite normal here. Nevertheless, I really enjoy the climate here, because its just perfect for any kind of outdoor activities.

I will keep you posted soon!:)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen